26 February 2012 @ 11:48 am
- Sat, 16:59: RT @DerrenBrown: Thank u for replies asking if I have plans to get married. Seems like a lot of hassle. I'll just find someone I hate an ...
- Sat, 17:08: RT @edgarwright: I approve of 'The Artist' winning Best Picture, even if it's the safe choice. Because being B&W, silent, French & with ...
- Sat, 23:25: Photoset: marupload: http://t.co/rRDd9q5P
- Sat, 23:48: Photo: http://t.co/ozgqZchO
- Sun, 00:43: Photo: http://t.co/GhAWaZ3n
- Sun, 02:21: @juleees Jewlz I need your help finding a brazilian song. It's a samba and the chorus is a guy going TE TE TE TE. #reallyunhelpful.
- Sun, 02:23: @juleees The music sort of stops before he starts going TE TE TE. They used it on an advert here and I'm dying. It's so good, lol.
- Sun, 04:39: RT @mekkalekkah: Things I learned on tumblr tonight: Nick Rhodes has custom made fangs he wears while fucking. (Before Twilight)
- Sun, 06:04: Listening to Blur and crying. #saturdaynight
- Sun, 06:05: I am made of 90's nostalgia.
- Sun, 06:16: Damon Albarn sings like he's an advanced parseltongue speaker. #respect
- Sun, 06:30: You guys, I think @captaincrieffed is Amy Pond.
- Sun, 06:46: There have been 3 big earthquakes around the world in the last 5 minutes. Siberia, Pakistan and Fiji. The Siberia one was almost 7. Shit.
- Sun, 06:49: I enjoy getting alarmed over earthquakes. They're scary and fascinating.
- Sun, 07:14: RT @clarkgregg: RT @nametaken01: @clarkgregg is the rumor true that when you hit 20'000 followers you are posting a topless pic? -- Ful ...
- Sun, 07:29: Shit, I have to catch up with my reading. And re-reading. D: http://t.co/NA8xXKdH
- Sun, 07:32: Ok, ok. Bedtime. Zzzz.